First Post
Introductory:
So, here I am writing on another new blog that I have just made a couple of minutes ago.
I've just missed writing on a blog. I wanted to write on a new blog, on a clean slate, after I wrote some depressing things in the last one.
Its just always the cycle - writing on a blog normally, then I got all depressed, wrote some personal shitty things that I feel horrible reading at.
My last blog also included a writing about my uni entrance test experience, it popped on a lot of people's google searches because of the keyword "SIMAK". I was kind of unhappy about it, kind of panicking that it surpasses 3500 views on just a single post.
I want my blog to just be personal now, ticked the search engines to be off on this blog so people wouldn't find it.
Content:
You know, maybe I just have to accept that my blog is not going to be the perfect blog, but I just couldn't- yet. I hope that it's a 'yet'. Because, I cant keep on making new blogs, right?
It just have been a crazy time these past months. I feel so unhealthy. I don't feel okay. I'm continuing my life crisis, and now the world is in crisis also. So I feel double the crisis.
Its not great. Its really not.
To think of it, this is going to be the first entry that I wrote during my two year studies in Brisbane.
If I ever read this again in the future, in a couple of years maybe, I'm just going to reminisce how sad I felt. Yeah, I feel sad right now.
I mean, after all, when am I not sad? ahah.
A part of the reason I want to continue journaling is that I need to write my progress.
I want to grow out of my anxiety and depression, I want to write my beliefs. Also to remind me of what I've learned throughout the years.
It's hard to keep wanting to grow, but at least I'm going to try.
So, here I am writing on another new blog that I have just made a couple of minutes ago.
I've just missed writing on a blog. I wanted to write on a new blog, on a clean slate, after I wrote some depressing things in the last one.
Its just always the cycle - writing on a blog normally, then I got all depressed, wrote some personal shitty things that I feel horrible reading at.
My last blog also included a writing about my uni entrance test experience, it popped on a lot of people's google searches because of the keyword "SIMAK". I was kind of unhappy about it, kind of panicking that it surpasses 3500 views on just a single post.
I want my blog to just be personal now, ticked the search engines to be off on this blog so people wouldn't find it.
Content:
You know, maybe I just have to accept that my blog is not going to be the perfect blog, but I just couldn't- yet. I hope that it's a 'yet'. Because, I cant keep on making new blogs, right?
It just have been a crazy time these past months. I feel so unhealthy. I don't feel okay. I'm continuing my life crisis, and now the world is in crisis also. So I feel double the crisis.
Its not great. Its really not.
To think of it, this is going to be the first entry that I wrote during my two year studies in Brisbane.
If I ever read this again in the future, in a couple of years maybe, I'm just going to reminisce how sad I felt. Yeah, I feel sad right now.
I mean, after all, when am I not sad? ahah.
A part of the reason I want to continue journaling is that I need to write my progress.
I want to grow out of my anxiety and depression, I want to write my beliefs. Also to remind me of what I've learned throughout the years.
It's hard to keep wanting to grow, but at least I'm going to try.
Comments
Post a Comment