Feeling a little bit miserable

Hm, what even is the right thing to do?
I’ve been wanting to change my habits of procrastination but for some reason I still cling to it. I still cling to the short term-ed good feeling from the avoidance. That sense of RELIEF you still have a couple of days and you can still be able to continue watching your favorite TV series, not having to spend a buttload of energy off in the day. It feels like straight up addiction at this point.

I mean, yes it sounds fair that I need time to change my habits because I’ve been having this horrible habit for a lot of years (and its been progressively worsening) it has only been a couple of months since I’ve been reading my self help books anyway, I have to give myself a break right? I dont know. What if, you know, I just apparently still dont know how to change my habits? Why am I still clinging to this habit? There is something I’m doing wrong.. Or maybe you just never gonna get over procrastination, its just how normal people behave? Hmm with that I dont think so, but maybe yes but also, maybe not to my degree (my procrastination habit feels like its ruining my life and my mental health to the point of .. depression).

It just has been the struggle of my life because it worsens my anxiety into 1000x. Getting panic and anxiety attacks, nightmares and depression because of it.

I know the only easiest thing I have to do is just do the things I want to do without thinking (doing changes thinking).  Its just so hard to maintain and continue doing that when your mind keeps going back to wanting to lay on bed, watching videos and relaxing, just about in every second it is not engaged. It felt good studying and making notes, but sitting for half an hour feels not good. My neck gets stiff from looking down. I sound like a whiny privileged girl but its just so hard when laying on your bed all day was all you’ve got a lot to do these past months. I got used to it too much.

Its that addiction of the sense of relief I get from procrastinating. I like the feeling, especially because most of the time I feel anxious. It makes me feel safe when I’m too scared to accept and face reality that I have to study and be productive. This fear of studying came from the desire of wanting to get a perfect grade. I have to accept that I’m not perfect and I will never get a “perfect” grade.

I’ve just again realized that my problems root from being a perfectionist. I swear I’ve wrote a similar thing like this on my journal but I kept forgetting why I feel certain things. Thanks blog for making me realize.

I’m still in denial of accepting a lot of things in my life. Pray for me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the positive things about my life after graduation

First Post

ive graduated